Feet are the body part that sustain the most abuse. From walking and running to jumping and climbing, feet are susceptible to many stresses. Foot damage, such as injuries and inflammation, can lead to problems if left untreated.
With 26 bones in each foot, it’s one of the most intricate areas of the body. Due to its complexity, even the slightest foot problem can cause severe pain and result in limited mobility. While aging contributes to foot problems, improper footwear and underlying conditions like diabetes can also lead to foot pain.
At Quintessential Chiropractic, we offer the highest quality care and service to relieve your pain and restore mobility. We are the premier chiropractic clinic in [dm-cityarea], and the surrounding areas of Rye, Kittery, and Newington.
How to Prevent Foot Pain
Foot pain is often preventable. Here are some of the ways to help prevent chronic foot pain:
- avoid high heels
- maintain a healthy body weight
- choose comfortable, well-fitting flat shoes
- train well before engaging in vigorous exercise
- maintain good body hygiene
Foot Pain Management Tips at Home
Follow these tips in case of emergency to help relieve pain before seeking medical attention:
- use foot pads to protect the affected area
- immediately apply ice to the affected area
- get as much rest as possible
When to See Your Chiropractor
Consider contacting your chiropractor if you experience the following:
- severe pain that persists
- sudden and severe pain
- chronic and recurrent pain
- reduced range of motion
- tingling or numbness
Why Choose Quintessential Chiropractic
Our professional and caring staff in Portsmouth, NH, are here to improve your quality of life in the following ways:
- Our staff is trained and accredited to provide quality services to our patients.
- We use modern equipment that delivers the best results.
- Our friendly staff makes our patients feel comfortable.
- Every individual has unique needs. Our approach focuses on caring for each need.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
At Quintessential Chiropractic, we aim to ensure the health and wellness of each patient. If you are looking for a chiropractor in Portsmouth, NH, or the surrounding g areas to heal your foot pain, look no further. Our professionals are happy to take you through the healing process using the most modern techniques and treatment. Call us today at (603) 433-2333 or fill out our form to request an appointment online.